Our pricing is calculated using current precious metal and gem prices to give you the best possible value. These prices do change from time to time, owing to the fluctuations in precious metal and gem prices, so our prices also change. Please expect to be charged the price for the Namish merchandise you buy as it is listed on the day of purchase. For domestic orders, in the case of international credit cards being used, the transaction amount will be converted to INR before the payment is accepted. According to your credit card policy, currency conversion charges may be applicable. If you have made the payment by international card or foreign bank-issued card then you will be required to send us any government-issued photo Identity proof of the country of residence as mentioned below:-
a) Passport with Visa Copy
b) Driving licence
c) Employment card
d) Any other government-issued ID proof of the country of residence.
Precious metal prices are subject to market fluctuations. Many factors go into the value of
gold and silver including market forces of supply and demand and availability. While prices are generally stable, occasionally there are wild fluctuations that can affect the pricing of our jewellery. Namish does not represent or warrant those materials on our site or that the services are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. The Namish website does not represent or warrant that our site or its servers are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Your privacy is important to you and we respect and understand that. We ensure you that we will not share with any third party the details that you have shared with us and maintain complete confidentiality. A tentative delivery date/time will be given along with the order confirmation email. The exact delivery date shall be provided as soon as your order is ready for dispatch. Alternatively, registered customers can track their order by clicking Track Order and finding the order status.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website, including, without limitation:
a) Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorised to access.
b) Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
c) Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host, or network, including without limitation via means of submitting a virus to the site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing, or crashing.
d) Sending unsolicited emails, including promotions and or advertising of products or Services.
Cancellation by Namish:-
There may be certain orders that Namish cannot accept, and therefore, we hold the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order. Some reasons may include errors in pricing or product information, limitations on quantity available for purchase; certain issues identified by our fraud avoidance department, or any other issue that Namish identifies for not accepting the order. In case your order has been cancelled fully or partially or if any additional information is required to accept your order,
we will notify you.
Cancellation by Customer, Return, and Exchange Policy:-
Cancellation or change of products will be accepted only within 24 hours of placing an order. Post 24 hours a Cancellation Fee of 15% on the final product price would be deducted from the paid amount and the difference will be refunded. Cancellation of Gold coins, customised jewellery, and loose solitaires will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Exchange; Money Back Policy:-
Namish offers a 30 days exchange and money-back policy. If you are unsatisfied with the product, we will happily provide you with a 100% exchange or refund of the invoice value. You can return any of our products except for Non-Exchangeable products and Gold Coins within 30 days of receiving the product. We offer FREE return shipping within the 30-day exchange policy. The value of the product being returned should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- in the case of Jewellery and Rs.3,00,000/- in the case of Temple Jewellery and Solitaires.
• We strive to get your jewellery delivered on time, however, if there are any unforeseen delays, we will keep you posted.
• Every product on Namish is shipped free to all locations across India.
• We have teamed up with top shipping experts like FedEx, DHL-Blue Dart, DTDC & others who are our “partners in customer commitment.”
• We ship our products all across India, the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia & United Arab Emirates.
• All of our jewellery is custom-made by our goldsmiths and hallmarked and certified by the top jewellery certifying laboratories of the world namely GIA (Gemological Institute of America), IGI (International Gemological Institute), SGL (Solitaire Gemological Laboratories), EGL (European Gemological Laboratory) or HKD (HKD Diamond Laboratories - Canada); therefore, please allow up to 10 working days for the jewellery to be dispatched after receiving cleared payments. Please allow additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing.
• Products are shipped post receipt of the full amount against the order unless the order is placed on COD.
• For your protection, all orders require a signature upon delivery, regardless of any signature waiver on file.
• For your protection, merchandise orders over Rs. 10,000 cannot be shipped to an address other than the billing address associated with your method of payment. If required to be shipped authorisation from the customer is required.
• namish.in holds the export licence for jewellery for international shipping.
• Insurance for the jewellery that is in shipping is taken care of by namish.in
• Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email from namish.in containing your FedEx, DHL-Bluedart, and/or DTDC tracking number and a link to the website's order-tracking page. You can also check the status of your order once it has been shipped by visiting the website of our logistics partner and following the instructions using your tracking number. Your tracking number can be found in the email confirming the shipment of your order or on the Order Status page on namish.in
• All shipments are traceable. Time to deliver: The time taken for delivery tends to vary according to the destination; although, we make our best efforts to ensure that the order is delivered on time. Namish provides a shipping facility for every order within India. Your delivery is fully insured. We would request all buyers to inspect the package in case there is any damage and to get it detected at the time of receipt of the parcel. Free delivery on orders above 2 Lacs within India. Namish will only ship to a street address, not a P.O. Box Address.
Delivery Time for Orders:-
From the day of order confirmation, the product is delivered within 15-20 working days in India provided such delivery is not delayed by any governmental authority or any other entity acting on behalf of the government or acting as per the directions of the government. In the unlikely event that we fail to deliver your order within the specified period, we shall cancel the order and notify you regarding the same. To ensure that the products reach you promptly and in perfect condition, we only partner with reputed courier agencies. We also ensure that the delivery is made to the recipient and thus require identity proof for verification:
PLEASE NOTE: The recipient needs to produce any of the following government-
issued photo identity proof for receiving the delivery:
a) PAN card
b) Driving Licence
d) Voter identification card
e) Postal identification Card (Aadhar)
Transit Insurance: All goods will be fully insured by Namish until they reach you, so your purchase is 100% safe.
Reviews, Feedback, and Submissions:-
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas and other submissions disclosed, submitted, or offered in connection with your use of this website will be and remain the property of Namish. Such disclosure, recommendation, or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Namish of all worldwide rights, titles, and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the comments. Thus, Namish owns exclusively all such rights, titles, and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise of any comments. Namish will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Namish will be under no obligation.
a) To maintain any comments in confidence.
b) To pay you any compensation for any comments.
c) To respond to any comments.
You agree and confirm that any comments submitted by you to the website will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, or another personal or proprietary right (s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the website will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive, or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mails, or any form of spam. Namish does not regularly review posted Comments but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any comments submitted to this website.
You grant Namish the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any comments. You agree not to use a false email address, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any comments you submit or impersonate any person or entity. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make and you further agree to keep repaying Namish and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any comments submitted by you. Namish and its affiliates are not responsible nor assume any liability for any comments submitted by you or any third party.